Book holiday apartments in Pattaya
The vibrant coastal city, Pattaya offers endless possibilities when it comes to entertainment. The town is popularly known for its night life, but there is a lot more that you can explore here when you book the best holiday apartments in Pattayaat Hey Holidays.Pattaya’s rejuvenating tropical ambience is just perfect for a memorable holiday. At Hey Holidays, we offer a range of accommodation options for all travellers. Unlike other beach side accommodations where only natural surroundings are used as magnets to attract the visitors, holiday apartments in Pattaya offered by Hey Holidays make an all-out attempt to give the best of everything, from recreation, sightseeing to sports and fun-filled entertainment.
Some interesting facts about Pattaya- the traveller’s paradise
The long white sandy beaches and wild night life may be what most of the people know about this place. Travellers stay in holiday apartments in Pattaya to wind down and forget all tensions of their life. The city is known for its awe-inspiring attractions and fast paced lifestyle seen nowhere else in the world. You can also find some wonderful nature reserves, shopping outlets and family-friendly holiday rentals in Pattaya at very reasonable cost. Let’s know some interesting facts about this sea-side city.
- The place was previously called ‘Tappaya’. It is believed that the troop of Phraya Tak rested here before marching to Chantaburi around 300 years ago. Later, it became ‘Pattaya’, as the name is less tongue twisting.
- Pattaya is a home to the 4th tallest building in Thailand.
- The city is filled with thousands of beer bars. Wherever you gaze, you will find beer bars scattering from one end to the other. If you visit one bar a day, it will take you more than four years to visit them all.
- If you are fond of diving, Pattaya is an ideal place for you. It has cool atmosphere and allows you to explore the water world.
- Pattaya is a great destination for golfing. There are around 20 golf courses within 50 kilometre radius of this city.
- Pattaya is home to some of the best sea food dishes on the planet. Tourists can try some strange dishes with wonderful presentations and flavours. Some unusual dishes that you must try in Pattaya are horseshoe crab papaya salad, grilled shrimps, deep fried sea bass in fish oil smothered with sweet chilli sauce, barbequed squid, tom yum sea food, etc.
If you are looking for conveniently located holiday apartments in Pattaya than look no further than Hey Holidays. For any queries, contact us @ 918041464444